Seasonal calendar for fruit and vegetables in colour (A2)
Product information "Seasonal calendar for fruit and vegetables in colour (A2)"
There are tomatoes in the summer and cabbages in the winter. So far, everything goes well. But many people don't know any better. But every fruit has its time. Eating in season is not only healthier, but also more environmentally friendly. That is why we prefer to enjoy our fruit and vegetables fresh and at the right time.
The seasonal calendar contains 64 colour illustrations of the most common Central European fruit and vegetables. A legend not only tells you when they are in season, but also the recommended storage temperature. In short, everything is in your kitchen at a glance.
A timeless design and the lasting validity of the calendar make it easy to combine design and durability.
Information about this article:
- The seasonal calendar contains 64 illustrations of the most common Central European fruit and vegetables.
- A seasonal calendar shows in a clear and concise way which fruit and vegetables are in season, i.e. those that have just been harvested.
- We produce sustainable print products in the beautiful Rhineland region.
- We use 100% recycled fibres and do not use plastic for packaging and shipping.
- Poster size: A2 (42.0 x 59.4 cm)
- The poster is delivered without frame or with poster strip!
0 of 0 reviews